Click image to enlarge.
Limited-Time Amnesty Program for Unpaid Parking Tickets
Having unpaid parking tickets can be stressful. Your car may be at risk of being immobilized or towed, and no one wants that to happen.
That’s why we’re offering a limited-time amnesty program that makes it easier to pay your outstanding tickets. Your balance could be cut by half (or more!) when you register.
But the amnesty program is a limited-time offer that that runs Monday, April 10, through Saturday, June 10, 2023. Make sure you register before it’s gone!
Not sure if you have outstanding tickets? Check here or call us at 610-655-6166 during business hours. (Monday to Friday 8:00 AM – 4:45 PM and Saturday 8:00 AM – 1:00 PM)
“HOW DOES THE AMNESTY PROGRAM WORK?” Good question. You have two payment options:
- Ready to make payment in full for all outstanding tickets?
- All penalties will be removed AND
- Original fine amounts will be reduced by 25%.
- Need a little more time but still want those late fees removed? You can set up a payment plan for all your unpaid tickets.
- Requires down payment of 50%
- Monthly payments thereafter
NOTE: Failure to follow the payment plan is a breach of the terms and conditions. The payment plan holder will be in default resulting in one or both of the following:
- Late fees will be reapplied to outstanding tickets.
- Vehicle may be immobilized and/or towed in accordance with City ordinance.
“HOW MUCH WOULD MY BILL BE REDUCED?” The amount varies, but take a look at this example!
This is an example of how much someone who got $500 in tickets since March 2021 could save if they paid in full during the amnesty program.
|Current balance due||$1,000.00|
|Minus Penalty fees||$500.00|
|Original fine amount||$500.00|
|Minus 25% reductions to original fines||$125.00|
|NEW BALANCE DUE||$375.00|
Just a reminder: this is only an example. Your amount could be higher or lower. Contact us to find out how much your balance could be lowered! But remember, this is a limited-time offer.
“SIGN ME UP!” We’re glad to hear you say that. Registering is easy!
- Visit us at our new location! 430 S. 4th Street, Reading
- Use our new drive-thru service at the rear of the building.
- Bring a valid photo ID (i.e. driver’s license, passport, photo employee ID, etc.)
- Know your license plate number
That’s it! With the amnesty program and a few minutes of your time, the stress of unpaid parking tickets will be in the rear-view mirror!