PUBLIC SAFETY DIVISION: Protecting more than just your car
The Reading Parking Authority’s Public Safety Division (PSD) is a natural extension of RPA’s commitment to support the City and its residents, businesses, and visitors. The PSD’s principal goal is enhancing responsiveness to constituent concerns and increasing overall customer service.
The Public Safety Division provides services 24 hours a day, seven days a week to enhance safety on Authority properties and in the downtown business district. PSD’s functions include:
- Conducting routine patrols of RPA garages and lots
- Providing a visible security presence at public events
- Assisting event attendees and business patrons as needed
- Responding to citizen requests for enforcement
- Monitoring RPA’s Citywide Parking Relief (CPR) permit lots throughout the city
- Enforcing hazard violations (Parking at a hydrant, in a crosswalk, too close to a corner, etc.)
In conjunction with the Public Safety Division, the Reading Parking Authority also operates a 24/7 live call center. Representatives are available around-the-clock to assist patrons using RPA garages and surface lots, provide customer support, and answer citizen calls requesting enforcement.
Citizens, business owners, and parking customers are encouraged to contact the call center at 484-339-4979 to speak with a representative or request the Public Safety Division’s assistance. Non-emergency requests may also be submitted to CallCenter@ReadingParking.com.