- All garages and lots owned by the Reading Parking Authority are private property and may be enforced 24 hours a day/365 days a year.
- Reading Parking Authority garages and lots may be subject to an additional event fee.
- When in effect, event fees are posted at the entrance to garages and lots.
- The following items/activities are prohibited in all Reading Parking Authority facilities:
- Alcoholic beverages or coolers
NOTE: Payment due prior to event.
- ParkMobile app
Enforced by LPR technology (License plate reader)
- Walk-Up Kiosk
Place receipt on vehicle’s dashboard.
OPEN SURFACE LOTS
STATE LOT – 39 SPACES
The State Lot is located at the corner of 7th and Penn Streets, west of the railroad tracks. Motorists may access the lot from the 000 block of South 7th Street. This is a kiosk lot. Kiosks are located on the north and west sides of the lot. Up to 3 hours of parking may be purchased at $2.00 per hour. Quarters, dimes, and nickels accepted.
5TH & CHERRY METERED LOT – 100 SPACES
Meters are: $2.00 per hour. Quarters, dimes, and nickels accepted.
The 5th and Cherry Metered lot is located along the 500 block of Cherry Street. It may be accessed from the 000 Block of South 5th Street or the 000 Block of South 6th Street 24 hours a day 7 days a week. Parking is controlled by 2-hour electronic parking meters.
7TH AND WASHINGTON LOT – 140 SPACES
The 7th and Washington lot is located in and may be accessed from the south side of the 700 Block of Washington Street. The lot is open for permit holders only from 6:30 am to 6:30 pm Monday through Friday.
10th AND PENN LOT – 61 SPACES
The 10th and Penn lot is located on the 1000 Block of Penn St. The lot may be accessed from Penn St. and Court St. The lot is open for permit holders and Mobile Now customers only.
300 Cherry St. LOT – 61 SPACES
The 300 Cherry St. lot is located in and may be accessed from the north side of the 300 Block of Cherry Street. The lot is reserved for authorized customers only and a token must be obtained from an authorized business in order to exit.